All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality blue and red crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush blue velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush, blue velvet
- Heavy-duty protective garment bag and carrying case included free.
- Is your size out of stock?
- Send us an email at Support@capgown.com
- Please include your requested regalia size.