Regalia Rental Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality crimson polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of crimson polyester crepe and lined with black crepe, signifying the Harvard University’s colors.
The four-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A black tassel is included with the cap.
Worn by Doctoral Graduates from:
GSAS (Harvard Graduate School Arts & Sciences)
SEAS (Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Science)
HBS (Harvard Business School)
HSPH (Harvard School of Public Health)
HMS (Harvard Medical School)
HGSE (Havard Graduate School of Education)
HLS (Harvard Law School)
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe Cap: Plush Velvet
- Wear your University colors by renting our Gown, Tam, and Hood Regalia Set for Harvard University.
- Emblems on the chest denote the degree awarded
- The doctoral gown is worn by GSAS, SEAS, HBS, HLS, HGSE, HMS, and HSPH Doctors
- Arrives 7 days before graduation with Free Shipping both ways!
- RENTAL KEEPER: Keep a TAM and/or HOOD with your rental as a remembrance or keep the entire SET.
- You have 7 Days to return your regalia after your graduation date.
- Need your rental longer? Extend your rental for only $7 per day.
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume.
- View Rental Agreement
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.
Regalia came with plenty of time to spare and was high quality and clean! Returning the rental was easy. Thanks for providing this great option!
overall experience was great very excellent customer service as well
Thank you CapGown for going out of your way to make my sons virtual graduation special. I'd rented the wrong regalia and your kindness in making sure that a suitable one was delivered in time for his ceremony is so appreciated. Like so many other students having to miss their actual graduation after such hard work and accomplishment, I really wanted to make the event as special as possible. Your immediate willingness to help find a solution to provide a semblance of graduation ritual for his day meant a great deal. Best of luck to your small family business. I'm praying for your continued success as you ride out these difficult times.
The product was great quality and in much better shape than other rentals I’ve seen. It also arrived early, which provided me extra comfort!