All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality crimson polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of crimson polyester crepe and lined with black crepe, signifying the Harvard University’s colors.
The four-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A black tassel is included with the cap.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe Cap: Plush Velvet
- Wear your University colors by renting our Gown, Cap, and Hood Regalia Set for the Harvard University
- Arrives 7 days before graduation with Free Shipping both ways!
- Keep a CAP and/or HOOD with your rental as a remembrance or keep the entire SET.
- You have 7 Days to return your regalia after your graduation date.
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume.
- View Rental Agreement
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (Capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.