All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality crimson polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Worn by Doctoral Graduates from:
GSAS (Harvard Graduate School Arts & Sciences)
SEAS (Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Science)
HBS (Harvard Business School)
HSPH (Harvard School of Public Health)
HMS (Harvard Medical School)
HGSE (Harvard Graduate School of Education)
HLS (Harvard Law School)
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush, black velvet
- Colored crows feet emblems on the chest represent degree awarded
- Gown is worn by GSAS, SEAS, HBS, HLS, HGSE, HMS, and HSPH Doctors
- Heavy-duty protective garment bag included
- Shipped within 1-2 Business Days!
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.