All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality purple crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush purple velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush, purple velvet and finished with gold piping.
- Heavy-duty protective garment bag and carrying case included free.
- Get your regalia before we sell out by placing a Pre-Order at CS@capgown.com. Please include requested size regalia.
- Pre-Orders are sent out on November 1st, 2021.