Doctoral Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the US Military Academy specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the high-quality black crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with plush black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed with black crepe and plush, blue velvet. The hood is lined with luminous black, gray, and gold satin, signifying West Point academic color.
The eight-sided tam is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the tam. A luminous gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $20.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Tam: Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the US Military Acadamy specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition.
- Hood has royal blue velvet trim denoting the Ph.D. degree. Lined with luminous black, gold, and grey satin signifying West Point.
- 8-sided doctoral tam includes silk tassel. Upgrade to a gold bullion tassel can be purchased for an additional $20
- Includes a heavy garment bag and carrying case for free.
- Is your size out of stock?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your requested regalia size.
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.