All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality black polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with elegant and classic black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of black polyester crepe and includes plush royal blue velvet strip, which denotes the Ph.D. The hood is lined with luminous satin associated with your University.
The eight-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the cap. A gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $20.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Complete Rental set includes PhD Gown, Ph.D. Hood, and 8-Sided Cap with your choice of Silk or Gold Bullion Tassel.
- Arrives 7 days before graduation with Free Shipping both ways!
- Rental Keeper: Keep a Cap/Tam and/or Hood with your rental as a remembrance, just pay the discounted rate!
- Want to keep the entire set? RENTAL KEEPER SET
- You have 7 Days to return your regalia after your graduation date.
- Need your rental longer? Extend your rental for only $7 per day.
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume.
- View Rental Agreement