All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality black polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with elegant and classic black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of black polyester crepe and plush, royal blue velvet, which denotes the Ph.D. The hood is lined with luminous satin in blue and gold. The entire hood is finished with gold satin trim.
The eight-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the cap. A gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $20.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Keep our Mizzou Regalia Rental!
- Set includes Doctoral Gown, Hood, and 8-Sided tam with Tassel
- Pay here and keep your regalia. No need to return it.
- Note: This product is only for customers who have rented in the past.
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.