DescriptionThe body of the gown is made of the highest quality silver-gray polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and the front panels are made with richly colored, cardinal red velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Heavy-duty protective garment bag included.
The eight-sided cap is constructed of silver-gray polyester crepe. A red silk tassel is included with the cap.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Cap: Polyester Crepe
- GOWNS HAVE SMALL STITCHING OR FABRIC BLEMISHES
- Made with the highest quality silver-gray polyester crepe
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush cardinal red velvet. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Heavy-duty protective garment bag included
- Eight-sided tam (cap) made with 100% gray polyester crepe. Red silk tassel included.
*Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, nor licensed by any university.
I'm going to be the star of the faculty lineup for graduation