DescriptionThe body of the gown is made of the highest quality silver-gray polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and the front panels are made with richly colored, cardinal red velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Heavy-duty protective garment bag included.
The eight-sided cap is constructed of silver-gray polyester crepe. A red silk tassel is included with the cap.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Cap: Polyester Crepe
- GOWNS HAVE SMALL STITCHING OR FABRIC BLEMISHES
- Made with the highest quality silver-gray polyester crepe
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush cardinal red velvet. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Heavy-duty protective garment bag included
- Eight-sided tam (cap) made with 100% gray polyester crepe. Red silk tassel included.