All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality blue crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush, black velvet
- Heavy-duty carrying case included free.
- Yale Bookstore Price: $747
- Is your size out of stock?
Send us an email at email@example.com
- Please include your requested regalia size.
Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.
I received the doctoral gown in record time, however it was the wrong size. I thought that the return process would be a nightmare but to my surprise it was seamless. I did speak with the owner who was professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company to graduates looking to purchase cap/gowns, The customer service.is number one.