Doctoral Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the University of Washington specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the high-quality purple crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with plush purple velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed with purple crepe and plush, purple velvet. The hood is lined with luminous purple and gold satin, signifying the University of Washington academic color.
The eight-sided tam is made of our finest purple plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the tam. A luminous gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $20.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Tam: Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the University of Washington specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition.
- Hood has purple velvet trim denoting the Ph.D. degree. Lined with luminous purple and gold satin signifying the University of Washington.
- 8-sided doctoral tam includes silk tassel. Upgrade to a gold bullion tassel can be purchased for an additional $20
- Includes a heavy garment bag and carrying case for free.
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.
The regalia are exactly as advertised and beautiful quality. I’m extremely satisfied with this purchase and recommend this site to anyone who needs their university’s official regalia.
The regalia was amazing - high quality materials and and well put together. Wish I had ordered it years ago!
Purchasing was easy, shipping was fast, the gown is quality, and it was far less expensive than other sources! Absolutely recommend!