Full Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality crimson polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of crimson polyester crepe and lined with black crepe, signifying the Harvard University’s colors.
The four-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A black tassel is included with the cap.
Worn by Ph.D. Graduates from:
GSAS (Harvard Graduate School Arts & Sciences)
SEAS (Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Science)
HBS (Harvard Business School)
HSPH (Harvard School of Public Health)
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe Cap: Plush Velvet
- Class of 2019, It's not too late to wear your school colors! Our regalia is in stock shipped within 2 Days!
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Ph.D. Blue emblems on the chest
- Gown worn by GSAS, SEAS, HBS, and HSPH Ph.D.'s
- Crimson Hood with black lining
- Four-sided plush velvet cap includes black tassel