Complete Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality crimson polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of crimson polyester crepe and lined with black crepe, signifying the Harvard University’s colors.
The four-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A black tassel is included with the cap.
Worn by Doctoral Graduates from:
GSAS (Harvard Graduate School Arts & Sciences)
SEAS (Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Science)
HBS (Harvard Business School)
HSPH (Harvard School of Public Health)
HMS (Harvard Medical School)
HGSE (Harvard Graduate School of Education)
HLS (Harvard Law School)
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe Cap: Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Emblems on the chest denote the degree awarded
- The doctoral gown is worn by GSAS, SEAS, HBS, HLS, HGSE, HMS, and HSPH Doctors
- Crimson Hood with black lining
- Four-sided plush velvet tam includes a black tassel
- Includes carrying case for your big day!
- Harvard COOP Price: $1,034
- Is your size out of stock?
- Send us an email at Support@capgown.com
- Please include your requested regalia size.
great service, perfect item
Excellent website, correct information, follow up instructional videos, correct size advice, well made and correct regalia, great price for service and items!! Referred a friend who even got personal advice, questions answered. The best!
Great quality, look and feel prompt delivery
This regalia is beautifully done with quality materials and a great fit. purchase for literally 1/2 the price of what my bookstore offered.
Swift and authentic. Sleeves were a little short though.
A way to purchase academic regalia
My entire experience with CapGown was professional, personal, and helpful. I needed new regalia quickly and the service I got from the staff was exemplary. I would definitely recommend -- the quality of the gown is very high as well.
Right color and texture. The cap can be adjusted so you don't have to get the head size exact when you order. There is a hook for the hood so that it doesn't choke you.