Doctoral Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the University of Washington specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the high-quality purple crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with plush purple velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed with purple crepe and plush, purple velvet. The hood is lined with luminous purple and gold satin, signifying the University of Washington academic color.
The eight-sided tam is made of our finest purple plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the tam. A luminous gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $10.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Wear your University colors by renting our Gown, Tam, and Hood Regalia Set.
- Arrives 7 days before graduation with Free Shipping both ways!
- RENTAL KEEPER: Keep a TAM and/or HOOD with your rental as a remembrance or keep the entire SET.
- You have 7 Days to return your regalia after your graduation date.
- Need your rental longer? Extend your rental for only $7 per day.
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume.
- View Rental Agreement