Doctoral Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the Princeton specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality black crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with plush orange velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed black polyester crepe and plush, royal blue velvet, which denotes the Ph.D. The hood is lined with luminous satin in orange and black, signifying Princeton University colors.
The eight-sided tam is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the tam. A luminous gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $20.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Tam: Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the Princeton specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition.
- Hood has royal blue velvet trim denoting the Ph.D. degree. Lined with luminous orange and black satin signifying Princeton.
- 8-sided doctoral tam includes silk tassel. Upgrade to a gold bullion tassel can be purchased for an additional $20
- Includes a heavy garment bag and carrying case for free.
- Princeton Bookstore Price: $986
- Get your regalia before we sell out by placing a Pre-Order at CS@capgown.com. Please include requested size regalia.
- Pre-Orders are sent out on November 1st, 2021.
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.
Looks legit, heavy
The quality is exceptional and the company is very quick to respond and ship. Highly recommend!