DescriptionThe body of the gown is made of the highest quality silver-gray polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and the front panels are made with richly colored, cardinal red velvet. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Heavy-duty protective garment bag included.
The eight-sided tam is constructed of silver-gray polyester crepe. A red silk tassel is included with the cap.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Cap: Polyester Crepe
- Made with the highest quality silver-gray crepe
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush cardinal red velvet. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Ph.D. Hood not included as it is provided by MIT. Hood available as an add-on.
- Eight-sided tam made with 100% grey crepe. Red silk tassel included.
- Heavy-duty garment bag included for free!
- Shipped within 1-2 Business Days!
- MIT COOP Price: $ 1,084 (with Ph.D. Hood)
Great quality product. Fits perfectly and is well made. Service and price were also excellent!
Good quality regalia, great price, and prompt shipping!
Great experience with ordering from the site, on time shipping and delivery, and great quality product.
I will were it at a Convocation Ceremony in August. I have only tried it on and it fits. There was a minor problem with one of seams which has been repaired.
The Regalia from CapGown comes in a nice deep red velvet, and seems to be higher quality than the ~$850 ones that MIT officially offers. The MIT ones are cheap and plastic looking, with a bright red, almost pink. Everyone receiving their PhD wearing a CapGown regalia looked much better. Plus, it was about half the cost! Would definitely recommend.