Doctoral Regalia Set
All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality black polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with elegant and classic black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of black polyester crepe and plush, royal blue velvet, which denotes the Ph.D. The hood is lined with luminous satin in gold and satin. The entire hood is finished with gold satin trim.
The eight-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the cap. A gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $10.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the University of Colorado Boulder specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition.
- Hood has royal blue velvet trim denoting the Ph.D. degree. Lined with luminous black, gold, and grey satin signifying UCB Colors.
- 8-sided doctoral tam includes silk tassel. Upgrade to a gold bullion tassel can be purchased for an additional $20
- Includes a heavy garment bag and carrying case for free.
- Is your size out of stock?
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Please include your requested regalia size.
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.