Doctoral Regalia Set
The body of the gown is made with the highest quality black and red polyester crepe. Its open-front style is in accordance to Stanford’s official design. The inside of the sleeves are lined with rich, lustrous satin identifying department program with black ties. Each collar is emblazoned with the different Stanford school emblems.
The body of the hood is constructed of black crepe. It is trimmed with luminous cardinal satin identifying Stanford. Colored velvet matching sleeves denotes the program, provides an elegant look and soft feel.
The eight-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the cap. A gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $20.
School of Engineering (Orange)
School of Earth, Energy & Environmental Sciences (Golden Yellow)
School of Humanities & Sciences
* Arts, Humanities, Sociology (White)
* Economics (Orange)
* Physics, Biology, Chemistry (Golden Yellow)
* Communication, Journalism, Theology (Crimson)
Graduate School of Business - Business, Accounting, Commerce (Drab)
Graduate School of Education (Light Blue)
Law School (Purple)
School of Medicine (Kelly Green)
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Satin
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Open-front gown, in accordance with Stanford’s design. Colored sleeves signifying program, and school emblem on each collar.
- Hood trimmed with luminous cardinal red satin signifying Stanford. Colored velvet strip matching program sleeves color. All hoods are 4 feet long per regulation.
- Tam includes Silk Tassel. (Gold Bullion Tassel can be purchased for an additional $20)
- Difference vs classic style: distinct school crest and update hoods
- Stanford Bookstore Price: $934.12
- Is your size out of stock?
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Please include your requested regalia size.
*Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, nor licensed by any university.
This is a gift for our son. His graduation was virtual, a year ago, so he has not worn it. In fact we did not open the box. However, I can say that the customer service we received to date was first rate.
It is a Christmas gift
Farbod was super responsive and caring. He helped me out with an ordering snafu. Caps, gowns, and hoods are all extremely high quality.
I've ordered my Stanford regalia from Cap and Gown, and I'm really happy with their affordable pricing (vs. the Stanford Bookstore), high quality regalia, and my overall customer service experience. Kudos to Cap and Gown!