All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality black polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with elegant and classic black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of black polyester crepe and plush, royal blue velvet, which denotes the Ph.D. The hood is lined with luminous satin in blue and gold. The entire hood is finished with gold satin trim.
The eight-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A silk tassel is included with the cap. A gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $10.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Complete Rental set includes Gown, Hood, and Cap
- Arrives 7 days before graduation with Free Shipping both ways!
- Keep a Cap and/or Hood with your rental as a remembrance.
- You have 7 Days to return your regalia after your graduation date.
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume.
- View Rental Agreement