All our ceremonial gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. The body of the gown is made of the highest quality light blue polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made of plush black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
- Our gowns meet the specifications registered with the Intercollegiate Bureau of Academic Costume. Bell sleeves in the doctoral gown tradition
- Sleeve chevrons and front panels constructed with plush, black velvet and finished with gold piping
- Heavy-duty protective garment bag included
- Shipped within 1-2 Business Days!
- Is your size out of stock?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your requested regalia size.
- Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, nor sponsored by, any university.
After 8 years post graduation, I finally got my official regalia. I love it. Great feel and POCKETS! highly recommend.