The body of the gown is made with the highest quality black and red polyester crepe. Its open-front style is in accordance to Stanford’s official design. The inside of the sleeves are lined with rich, lustrous satin with black ties. The color of the sleeves signifies the field of study. The table below shows the trim colors and corresponding degree fields.
|Trim Color||Field of Study|
|White||Humanities, Arts, Sociology|
|Golden Yellow||Science, Mathematics|
|Dark blue||Philosophy, Political Science|
Model wearing gown lined with orange satin for the Engineering Department.
Heavy-duty protective garment bag included with purchase.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Satin
- Classic Design Gown
- Open-front, in accordance with Stanford’s design
- An emblem on each collar
- Model wearing gown lined with orange satin for an Engineering degree
- Is your size out of stock?
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your requested regalia size.
*Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, nor licensed by, any university.