Rental Regalia Set
The body of the gown is made of the highest quality black polyester crepe. The sleeve chevrons and front panels are made with elegant and classic black velvet and finished with gold piping. Bell sleeves are used, in the doctoral gown tradition. A full-length zipper in the front and two side pockets are also included.
The body of the hood is constructed of black and red polyester crepe. It is trimmed with luminous satin in the color that signifies the department. Deep blue velvet, which denotes the PhD, while subtle, provides an elegant look and soft feel. Model wearing hood for the Engineering Department.
The eight-sided cap is made of our finest black plush velvet, which is recognized worldwide as the industry standard. A yellow silk tassel is included with the cap. A gold bullion tassel can be included for an additional $10.
Gown: Polyester Crepe | Plush Velvet
Hood: Polyester Crepe | Satin | Plush Velvet Cap: Plush Velvet
- Wear high-quality regalia by renting our regalia set for Stanford University.
- Set includes our Premium Black Gown, Classic Stanford University Hood with specific degree color, and our Plush Velvet Black Tam.
- Arrives 7 days before graduation with Free Shipping both ways!
- You have 7 Days to return your regalia after your graduation date.
- Order a TAM and/or HOOD with your rental as a remembrance.
- View Rental Agreement
*Ceremonial Attire, Inc. (capgown.com) is an independent company and is not affiliated with, sponsored by, nor licensed by, any university.